A pass in the 10th Standard (SSLC) with 35 Marks in Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
No age limit.
MODE OF SELECTION
Selection of eligible candidates for the course of Diploma in Modern Office Practice in this special Institution will be made based on the total marks secured in the qualifying examination and the ranking will be done in the order of total marks secured by the candidates in the SSLC/Equivalent examination following communal reservation. In respect of candidates whose maximum marks in the qualifying examination more than 500 as per scheme, the maximum marks shall be reduced to a base of 500 and rank arrived at along with other candidates.
ALLOCATION OF SEATS
Selection shall be made under the following the rules of reservation in force at the time of publication of the selection list.
- Candidates seeking admission against ST/SC/SC(A), MBC&DNC, BC (others) / BC (Muslims) quota should obtain the certificate of social status in the prescribed permanent community cards and produce at the time of admission.
Following original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
- Conduct certificate and Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Educational Institution in which the candidate had last studied;
- SSLC mark sheet or mark sheet issued by the concerned educational authority for the qualifying examination.
- Original community certificate for ST/SC/SC(A)/ MBC & DNC/
- BC (Others)/BC (Muslims) from prescribed authority.
Tuition Fees will be waived off from the candidates as detailed below:
|Development Fund||Rs.1000/- (Per Year)|
|Special Fund||Rs.1000/- (Per Year)|
|Caution Deposit||Rs.20/- (at the Time of Admission)|
|Genuineness Verification of Certificates||Rs.50/- (at the Time of Admission)|
|DOTE Verification||Rs.15/- (at the Time of Admission)|
|Indian RED Cross||Rs.20/- (Per Year)|
|Flag Day||Rs.5/- (Per Year)|